Alpharetta GA Homes for Sale – Windward – Windward Luxury Homes
Alpharetta GA Homes for Sale – Windward – Windward Luxury Homes
Looking for luxury homes for sale in Alpharetta GA – Windward? We are the Neighborhood Experts and will provide you with all the data and history of the neighborhood you would need! Windward is located in the prestigious North Atlanta community of Alpharetta and is a unique master planned mixed-use community, which was designed for you to live, work and play without having to drive all over town. Its wide variety of neighborhoods and price points provide broad appeal and have allowed many residents to trade-up houses in Windward as their success has allowed.
The 3,400-acre, community is set among the rolling, wooded hills of North Fulton County. More than 2,600 families call Windward home. It is located immediately off Georgia 400 in Alpharetta, 15 miles north of I- 285, and 26 miles from downtown Atlanta. The area is home to some of the best public and private schools in Atlanta.
Windward residential part has over forty distinct neighborhoods, each of them offering an attractive mix of home styles and price ranges from $200,000 to over $4,000,000, homes which can accommodate diverse taste and lifestyles. Windward neighborhoods have been designed to take full advantage of the spectacular 188 Acre Lake Windward views and the Golf Club of Georgia.
WINDWARD REAL ESTATE ACTIVITY
Click the links below for instant access to Active and Pending Homes for Sale listings in Windward, Alpharetta GA, 30005:
Real Estate activity in Windward: Report as today’s date of 04/28/2015
- 61 Active Single Family Detached Windward homes for sale, as today’s date of 04/28/2015. Highest asking price is $3,998,000 and lowest asking price is $325,000;
- 1 Contingent – Due Diligence Windward homes for sale, as today’s date of 04/28/2015. Asking price is $799,000;
- 19 Pending Sale – Windward homes for sale, as today’s date of 04/28/2015. Highest asking price is $875,000 and lowest asking price is $189,000;
- 132 Sold Homes – Time Period: 04/28/2014 – 04/28/2015. Highest sold price during this period was $2,395,000 and lowest sold price was $184,000
- Admiral Ridge. Admiral Ridge consists of 31 homes many of which back up to the Golf Club of Georgia’s Creekside course. The homes range from medium to large and are set on 0.4 to 2 acre lots.
- Ardsley Park. Ardsley Park is a gated neighborhood situated at the entrance to the Golf Club of Georgia. It boasts 46 exceptional medium to large homes on 1/4 to 2/3 acre lots. Lawn maintenance is included in the HOA fees.
- Bay Pointe. The gated Bay Pointe neighborhood is in the middle of the Golf Club of Georgia’s Lakeside course. These 29 fantastic large homes sit on 1/2 to 1.4 acres lots, many of which look across the golf course to Lake Windward, while others back up to a signature par 5.
- Beacon Hill. Beacon Hill features about 70 homes, many abutting the Golf Club of Georgia’s Creekside Course. Homes are medium sized and set on 1/4 to 1 acre lots.
- Lake Windward. Located north of Lake Windward, many of Bent Creek’s homes are on sites next to the Golf Club Georgia’s Lakeside Course. The large homes are on 1/3 to .8 acre lots.
- Providing all the quality that made John Weiland one of Atlanta’s finest builders, the Bluffs feature 132 traditional homes on wonderfully wooded lots on the southern side of Lake Windward near the Windward Lake Club (Swim / Tennis / Marina) and is the first neighborhood as you come in the main south entrance to Windward.
- Broadlands – Windward, Alpharetta, GA. The Broadlands are 29 larger homes on larger lots are on the south of side of Lake Windward. Lots are one to two acres.
- Chasewood is on the north side of Lake Windward with many of the 51 homes backing up to the Golf Club of Georgia’s Creekside course. Chasewood is easily accessible from the east end of Windward Parkway. Lots range from .34 to .8 acres.
- Clipper Bay. The Clipper Bay neighborhood runs almost the full length of the south shore of Lake Windward and the high ground above, providing most homes either lake shore or lake views. Clipper Bay Dr., Flying Scot Way and Schooner Ridge are the main streets of Clipper Bay. The larger homes and lots are directly on the lake, but all the homes are of good size.
- Clipper Cove. Clipper Cove overlooks the cove at the east end of Lake Windward, and has easy access from the east Southlake Dr. entrance. There are 51 homes in Clipper Cove and include the Builder’s Show Homes from 1991.
- Compass Pointe. Compass Pointe is a neighborhood of 67 homes many of which back up to the Golf Club of Georgia’s Creekside course. Accessed from Windward Parkway on the north side of Lake Windward, the lots are from .3 to .9 acres.
- Creek Ridge. Creek Ridge is a neighborhood of about 40 home on the north side of Lake Windward , many of which back up to the Golf Club of Georgia’s Creekside course. Creek Ridge features lots ranging from .3 to 1 acres and is accessed either from the main southwest Lake Windward Dr. entrance or from the Club House Dr. entrance on the north.
- Creekside Place. Windward’s newest neighborhood, Creekside Place boasts 17 superb homes built by Ashton Woods at the entrance to the Golf Club of Georgia. Lawn maintenance is included in the HOA fees.
- The Enclave at the Golf Club of Georgia is a gated adjacent to the entrance to the club. It has 19 exceptional homes on lots from .6 to 1.8 acres.
- The Fairways are made up of 7 patio homes nestled against two holes of the Golf Club of Georgia’s Creekside course.
- Fieldstone is on the north side of Lake Windward nearest the northeast Windward Parkway entrance to Windward. There are 59 medium sized homes on medium sized lots n Fieldstone.
- Gleneagles is located on the east side of Windward, accessible from the east Club House Dr. entrance to Windward. There are 31 splendid patio homes in Gleneagles, about half of which back up to one of the par four water hazard holes of the Golf Club of Georgia’s Lakeside Course.
- Graystone is on the north side of Lake Windward, accessible off of Windward Parkway. It is an intimate neighborhood of 53 medium sized homes.
- On the north side of Lake Windward, Greatwood is made up of 54 large homes on large wooded lots with some backing up to the Golf Course of Georgia with views of the hole and club house.
- Greatwood Glen. Greatwood Glen is a gated neighborhood with has 70 exceptional homes on medium sized lots, many with backyard views of the Golf Club of Georgia. Lawn maintenance is included in the HOA fees.
- The Hamptons are the first neighborhood as you enter Windward from the east end of Club House Dr. There are 60 medium sized homes on medium sized lots in the Hamptons.
- Harbour Ridge. Harbour Ridge is an intimate 58 home neighborhood just north of the lake near the dam and overlooking the cove. Harbour Ridge residents also have access to their own marina.
- Harbour Walk. Harbour Walk is an intimate 50 home neighborhood just north of the lake near the dam and overlooking the cove.
- Hillcrest is located on the north side of Lake Windward off of Windward Parkway. It is a 20 home neighborhood and about half of the houses back up to the Golf Club of Georgia’s Creekside course.
- Lake Shore. One of the premier neighborhoods in Windward, most Lake Shore homes either back up to the Golf Club of Georgia’s Lakeside course or to Lake Windward or can view the lake across the street. These are 71 large home on large lots.
- The Landings have 70 medium to large homes on 1/3 to 1 acre lots on the eastside of Windward. Newport Bay Passage and Caney Creek are the two main streets with several cul-de-sacs providing enticing curb appeal as you visit the area.
- Lighthouse Point. On the north side of Lake Windward nestled against one of the Golf Club of Georgia’s Lakeside courses par fours are the 6 exquisite home of Lighthouse Point. These large home on large lots with wood and golf views are accessible from Club House Dr.
- Just off of the east end of the Golf Club of Georgia is the neighborhood called Linkside. Accessible from the east Windward entrance on Club House Dr., Linkside boasts 38 medium to large homes on medium sized lots.
- On the north side of Lake Windward, backing up to the Golf Club of Georgia’s Creekside course, Longcreek has 16 medium sized homes on 1/3 to 1/2 acre lots.
- Mariners Ridge. With about half of the homes backing up to the Golf Club of Georgia, Mariners Ridge offers 41 comfortable medium sized homes on approximatively 1/3 acre lots on the north side of Windward.
- Meridian Pointe. Meridian Pointe is the first neighborhood on the north side of Windward Parkway at the north Windward entrance. There are 22 homes many of which back up to the Golf Club of Georgia.
- Newport Bay. Built on the east end of Lake Windward, Newport Bay is a neighborhood built on the large semi-circular Newport Bay Dr. Its open-gated concept features 116 medium to large homes with many backing up to the Lakeside golf course or Lake Windward. Yards are from ½ to 1 acre. In 1992, six homes in Newport Bay were the focus of the Street of Dreams event.
- In conjunction with their efforts at excellence in building the Golf Club of Georgia, Fuji Development invited the top builders in Atlanta to put forth their best efforts in building the homes in gated Northshore neighborhood. These large homes on large lots are exceptional with many Lake Front and golf course lots running along the north shore of Lake Windward. The neighborhood also has two tennis courts, a swimming pool and clubhouse for its residents.
- Lake Windward. Oak Tree is located on the south side of Lake Windward at the east end. The medium sized homes provide affordable comfort with all the amenities that Windward offers.
- The Peninsula is a gated neighborhood within a gated neighborhood surrounded by Lake Windward and the signature holes of the Golf Club of Georgia. The 13 very large homes and lots are among the best in all Atlanta.
- Signal Pointe. Signal Pointe is an intimate neighborhood of 12 homes just north of the dam off of Lake Windward Dr. About half of the homes back up to the Golf Club of Georgia. Its location provides quick access to the Sports Park, Boat Launch Park and the Windward Lake Club.
- Southlake Woods. On the south side of Lake Windward, off of Southlake Dr. is Southlake Woods. Set in the wooded hills this neighborhood provides medium homes on 1/3 to 1 acre lots. Lakewind Way, Lakewind Ct., Peace Creek Tr. and Stonehaven Ln. are the main streets, all with cul-de-sacs at the ends.
- Southpointe is a neighborhood of 89 medium sized homes on 1/3 to 1/2 acre wooded lots. It is on the south side of Lake Windward and easily accessed from the east Southlake Dr. entrance to Windward.
- Our charming New England Fishing Village neighborhood of 55 cluster homes is called Spinnakers. Located on the south shore of Lake Windward many of the home have shoreline and docks. Spinnakers also provides for lawn maintenance in the HOA fees and some external maintenance to be done on the homes. One gets to Spinnakers from the south Lake Windward Dr. entrance.
- At the north end of Windward, situated against one of the more challenging water holes on the Golf Club of Georgia’s Creekside course, Tidewater has 44 medium sized home with many of the homes seeing wonderful views of the hole through the pines and across the water hazard.
- Walnut Creek. Located on the north side of Windward off of Windward Parkway, Walnut Creek is a wonderful neighborhood of 58 medium to large sized homes on medium sized wooded lots.
- Windward Cove. Tucked in on the north side of Lake Windward just past the dam is the patio home neighborhood of Windward Cove. Many of the 32 homes have shoreline and boat dock access with wonderful views across the lake.
- Wynridge is located on the ridge on the north side of Windward, with some homes backing up to the Golf Club of Georgia and some able to see the beginning of north Georgia Mountains from their windows. The neighborhood features 82 medium sized home and medium sized yards.
Please visit our website https://www.atlantaluxuryhomes4sale.com to search Homes for Sale in Alpharetta, GA 30005. Call Us to schedule an appointment to view these homes. We love hearing from you and we are happy to help.
Alpharetta, GA Homes for Sale – Windward.